Beautiful glowing skin brings out the beauty of a person. No matter, what makeup and clothes you are wearing; your beautiful skin will surely make you stand apart from the crowd. Due to frequent exposure of skin to dust, dirt, smoke, sun, oil, fungus, bacteria it looses it charm and beauty. Skin needs ample protection, repairing and pampering. The beauty industry is flooded with numerous beauty products that promise to cater to all needs of our skin. However, the truth is that you simply cannot experiment with your skin. Harsh chemicals used in such products can have a negative impact on your skin.
In case, you are looking for a safe way for skin solutions, let Mother Nature come to the rescue. You do not have to waste time looking for beauty products, as there are several home remedies for glowing beautiful skin. Here are some of such home remedies for you to consider:
- For a beautiful skin, it is important to remove dead skin cells, toxins and other deposits on a regular basis. You can make a scrub using table salt or granulated sugar and make it with olive oil to make a mixture. Use this scrub at least once a week.
- For moisturizing your skin, use a mask made of cooking oatmeal, honey, plain yogurt, one egg white and some hot water. Apply this mixture on your face, neck and hands for at least fifteen minutes.
- Keeping the skin clean is necessary for all sorts of skin problems. Apply the cleanser made of plain yogurt and honey twice a day. It helps in keeping your skin healthy. It also works as a good moisturizer.
- For cleaning your skin, you can make a cleansing lotion at home. Mix beaten egg yolk, half-cup milk and half cup peeled, mashed avocado properly. This lotion will definitely give you a healthy skin.
- Cornstarch mixed with water also makes a good scrubber and when used regularly you can yourself feel the difference.
- Lemon is also good for skin. Use lemon pulp and mix it with honey, water and clay to mask. Apply this mask to your face for at least fifteen minutes.
- Regular application of mint juice to the face helps to remove stains. Stains do not go overnight and it might take some time to make the stains on your skin lighten.
- To remove dark circles, apply used tea bags to your eyes. The nourishing nutrients of tea help in the reduction of dark circles. For better result, use green tea bags.
- To keep wrinkles sway from your face; apply cabbage juice mixed with honey regularly.
- Take turmeric powder and wheat flour in same amount and make a paste of it with sesame oil. Apply it to the face to remove unwanted hair.
- Make a lotion using lime juice, glycerin and rose water and apply it to the face regularly before going to sleep. It helps in removing pimples, blackheads and other stain marks.
- For better complexion, apply a mixture of cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice on your face overnight. Rinse off in the morning.
More Skin Care Related Articles:
- Acne Home Remedies
- Pimples Home Remedies
- Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
- How to Get Rid of Pimples
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars?
To conclude, these simply home remedies for beautiful skin will give you smooth, healthy, and blemish-free skin. However, it is important to bear in mind that for positive results regular practice is must. Therefore, it is time to maintain your skin, keep yourself healthier, and look younger.
Having beautiful and healthy hair is the dream of every female. Having beautiful hair not only showers compliments from others but in return, it compliments your overall personality. For beautiful hair, you need to take care of them. The market is flooded with different types of hair care products that help you maintain the glow, flow and texture of your hair. However, for better, shiner hair you can always use regular home products.
There are home remedies for different hair problems – right from dandruff to hair loss. You just need to be sure about your hair type and use the home remedies to enjoy positive results within days. Here are some of the most common home remedies for beautiful hair.
- Always comb your hair gently. This way there will be less breakage. Also, avoid brushing your hair when they are wet and allow them to dry in a natural way.
- For rinsing your hair, use baking soda and water. This will remove the build-up residues from your hair and make them very mild in nature.
- For cleaning your hair, lemon juice is a good choice. Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and add it to one cup of water. However, do not use it on a regular basis.
- Use a regular apple cider vinegar to wash your hair. Various properties of vinegar will make your hair shine more.
- Oil your hair regularly. You can use coconut oil and jojoba oil as these oils will help to tame the hair.
- A healthy diet is must for beautiful hair. Drink plenty of water and include friends and vegetables in your diet. It is the most effective home remedy for beautiful hair.
- Brush your hair every day – from your scalp to the bottom. This way the natural oil on your scalp goes all the way through your hair.
- Take edible oil and honey in the same ratio and apply it on your hair. This will give an extra shine on your hair.
- Massage your hair with warm mustard oil for ten to twenty minutes. This will improve the blood circulation and prevent hair loss.
- Use a natural cleanser made of limejuice and mala powder. This cleanser will make your hair bounce and shiny too.
- A natural drink made of carrot, alfalfa and leaves of Lactuca sativa helps in preventing hair breakage and hair loss.
- Make a thick paste of natural need leaves and use it for washing your hair. This will make your hair germ free.
- Regularly massage your hair using hair oil such as coconut oil Castrol oil and olive oil.
- For dry hair, mix egg yolks, vinegar and a hair oil and apply this mixture on the scalp. This nourishes hair and makes them shine like anything.
Hair Home Remedies Related Articles:
- Home Remedies For Hair Fall
- Home Remedies For Hair Care
- Home Remedies For Dry Hair
- Home Remedies To Make Hair Grow Faster
- Home Remedies For Hair Loss
- Home Remedies For Hair Growth
- Home Remedies For Frizzy Hair
- Home Remedies For Oily Hair
Whether your hair is dry, frizzy, or oily, these home remedies for beautiful hair will help in solving all of your hair problems. Better, shinier hair is just days away! What are you waiting for? Try these home remedies for beautiful hair today only!
I am a great fan of using home remedies for diseases and conditions instead of medicines. Natural home remedies have no side effect so I want all my friends to learn about them. I would be collecting information on home remedies and organic cures from around the web and different resources and will post on this blog.